2011年10月10日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/10/10 (Mon) Slept from 1:00-3:30 + 6:30-9:30 (2.5 + 3 hrs). Woken up by a loud game/car-blast like noise around 3:30, which seemed to come from the side of the house next to my room. Worked for an hour and tried to sleep in vain because of the noise which continued all the time. Earmuffs did not work. After wearing earplugs under earmuffs, I almost fell asleep but beam-like electric shock that came between my ears woke me up again.
When woke up and got up around 0930, the noise was still going on loud. When I was back from the bathroom, the noise had stopped. While I was putting my bedding away, the noise was faintly heard, and after I washed my face, it was totally gone.

A few minutes after I started preparing breakfast, the funny feeling which felt like a pulse beam was constantly shot to my brain started, so I left the kitchen and started making this record. (Now 11:25)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。