2011年3月25日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

219. 2011/03/25 Although the harshness of the electric-shock assaults came back slightly, as the strength of each assault increased and the frequency of prevention of my falling asleep also increased, I was able to sleep 4 + 4 hours. A few of the assaults were strong drilling beam-like sensation that came below my head and they were accompanied by a noise that sounded gggggg. Early in the morning, I was woken up and prevented from going back to sleep for several hours by car engine noises and blasts as well as electric shocks. I also heard a voice mixed with cough of probably middle-aged or old male, which I often hear those age groups make when they think they sexually embarrassed me. I heard it right after I chuckled out of affection when I heard my favorite crow in my neighborhood make fine calls for the first time since radio-active rain precipitated in Tokyo.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。