2011年3月16日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

212. 2011/03/15 About 3 hours of sleep. Several electric shocks when falling asleep, some of which accompanied by fits. (Physically, I was tired well enough to sleep because I had walked the distances of two stations, 2 km or 1.5 miles, and five stations, 5 km or 3.5 miles, on the way to and from work respectively on the 14th due to the planned blackout related to the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant crisis caused by the mega-quake and tsunami.)

2011/03/16 Very strong electric shocks that gave me feelings of my brain sucked up by some outside force when falling asleep. They also gave me fits of my limbs or the whole body. Slept 5 + 2 hours. Woke/woken up and heard video-game/car-blast-like noise early in the morning. (On the 15th I stayed home all day.)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。