2011年3月21日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

215. 2011/03/20 3.5hours of sleep. Very violent, strong electric shocks that gave me sensation of being grabbed and twisted by the brain. They were accompanied by big fits when falling asleep. Woken up by some pressure on the head around 3:30 a.m. Worked for three hours and tried to sleep in vain because of electric assaults came every time I was starting to fall asleep. Many of the shocks gave me fits and they moved over my body from one part to another, from head to hands to stomach to lower body.

2011/03/21 3.5 + 2 hours of sleep. Incessant attacks with fits. Once, the outer muscles of my both shoulders and chest contracted as if they were squeezed by huge hands.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。