2011年3月10日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

210. 2011/03/05 4 +2 hours of sleep with a few electric shocks. Had problems of speech at work.

2011/03/06 When woke/woken up in early morning, I noticed tinkering of light inside my eyelids which was like flash light going on-and off very quickly. At the same time, I noticed the noises in my head were also quick and wavy. 3 + 2 + 2 hours of sleep. Very strong electric attacks that felt like explosions on my head. Also, there were many attacks that caused strong fits of my whole body when falling asleep both at night and early in the morning.

2011/03/07 6 – 7 hours of sleep in all. Very few shocks which I could not tell was from outside sources or not. But I felt one came following the wood floor of my loft to my head. making a straight line of small vibrations.

2011/03/08 Woke/woken up after sleeping 3.5 hours, could not sleep again, and got up around 6:00 a.m. Felt shocks a few times which I could not tell were whether attacks from outside sources or not except one. Stayed awake all day. When I was about to fall asleep while working at my desk in my room, an electric shock came into my head. I felt it was from behind the wall of 202m but I am not sure. In the evening, I heard noises of people walking around loudly in Room 202 and a person went out of the room. I opened my room door and saw a male walking down the stairs, although I could not see his face clearly except for his eyes, which were looking into mine. Right after that, a young woman with long hair and in long boots came out of the room. I closed my front door. I heard a van door open right down my window facing the street. I opened it and saw the young woman standing behind the van. The reflection of the lights of the van made her features unrecognizable. I closed the window. Noises continued for a while and became quiet in 20minutes or so.

2011/03/09 Woken up by a car blast sound that was not loud but hit ear drums which went Boh! Boh! around 4:00 a.m. Slept 4 + 4 hours. A few shocks on the head and body that gave me the impression that they came from outside of my body.

2011/03/10 Hit on the bottom and the head by electric shocks several times when falling asleep. 5 + 3 hours of sleep.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。