2011年1月12日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

195. 2011/01/12 Except for last night, I have experienced what seemed to be the continuation of attacks I used to experience in my old apartment since my last record. Here are the notes I took from 2011/01/06-10
2011/01/05-07 1 ) Strong fits when I was going into sleep every night, although other than them I had rater better sleeps. 2) Light and geometric pattern whirling toward my closed eyes facing the street-side wall. (I had had same kinds of optical illusion-like phenomena in my old apartment.) 3) My right foot was raised suddenly like a puppet foot moving in an unnatural way.
2011/01/08-09 Very big fits held my whole body many times when I was going into sleep but still was conscious. At 6:00 a.m., I was woken up by a low frequency sound which was like a TV game and/or a car blast, which often suddenly became loud and made me alert when I was falling asleep. I woke up around 9:30 a.m. and felt some strong pressure on my head. The sound in my head was loud.
2011/01/10 Bog fits when going into sleep. At around 6:00 a.m., woke up because the sound in my head was loud and wavy like thousands of cicadas. I slid to the side of the point in my room under which there is a steel frame and in a second the sound in my head became normal. In a few minutes, to see what happens, I moved back to the position where I was lying when my head noise was strange. Nothing happened. After a while, TV game/car blast-like noise started and I wore earmuffs.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。