2011年1月23日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

199. 2011/01/23 I usually try not to use emotional expressions in terms of what I call supersonic/electronic weapon attack phenomena in order to make my record sound (and it is) as credible as possible, but today I have to use the word insane because there is no other accurate description I could come up with other than this word. The assaults were insanely incessant, persistent, and sinister past two days, especially last night and this morning.

On the night of 21, insanely incessant and persistent assault on my head with electric shocks happened when I was falling asleep. The next morning I also experienced the same type of assaults. And on the night of 22, the assaults became even more insane and persistent and in the end a very strong drilling shock came to the side of my head and I think I fainted. I woke up early in the morning today and again the assault and the final drilling shock on the side of my head came and fainted. I remember covering my head with my hands a few seconds before passing out. When I woke up again at 8:00 a.m. and stayed in bed, even I was totally conscious, I felt the shocks on my head.

In two nights and mornings all attacks have been on my head as far as I remember, and there were several shocks that caused fits, huffs, and twitch of my hand, most of them happened when my hands were in my bedding. I have noticed this long ago and have tried to put my hands out of my bedding but, since it is winter, low temperature makes me unconsciously tack my hands in my bedding.

I don’t know if this is because of last night’s and this morning’s faint-causing assault, but I had slight difficulty in swallowing down my saliva all day today.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。