2011年1月30日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

202. Today I took TOEIC and as usual harassed in various ways although they are better and fewer than before. I am weary of writing everything, so just record what is relevant to the title.
1) I experienced incessant piercing electric shocks in my head for at least an hour after I went to bed around 1:00 a.m.
2) I was woken up early in the morning, around 6:00 a.m. I think, by a noise that sounded like a video game or car blast which became louder or was conveyed better when I wore earmuffs.
3) The same electric shocks as I experienced last night came repeatedly every time I was about to fall asleep, some of which giving me twitches, until I gave up and got up when a big shock gave my body a big fit a little past 8:30 a.m.
4) I felt like my head had had hiccups all day and I still feel it now at 22:20 p.m. I also have had the funny feeling in the back of my head and I have kept yawning.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。