2011年1月18日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

--- I have been mistakenly numbering the tytle of this series of writing (1) but actually I should have numbered them (6)

197. 2011/01/18 The latter half of the last week went by without strong attacks as far as I noticed although some minor annoyances such as sound in my head louder and wavy, pressure on my head when woke up, and the noise like a video game/car blast waking me up early in the morning (on average, I slept around 6 hours during that time).

On Saturday/Sunday night, when I was in the kitchen, some male made an unnatural coughing that sound like laughing right outside of my apartment door. (The apartment building has the gate with automatic keylock, so the person could have gone through it although you can jump in the premise and I had not counted on the device at all.)

Sunday night, the noise of a car blast that goes Boh, Boh, booooooooooooooooh, Boh went on and my ear drums began hurting in the end. The noise kept sounding all day. The car seemed to be running around the areas that surround my place. This used to happen almost every day before. The noise is not very loud but gets on nerves and sometimes diverts your attention when it makes Boh sounds after continuing booooooooooooooo, causing you to make a mistake.
Last night and this morning, I felt rather strong electric shocks on my head many times and in some cases I reflexively huffed or choked. That Boh sound also continued and I wore earmuffs when I went to bed. The electric shocks between my ears were the main shocks of those I wrote above until I took off earmuffs.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。