2011年1月28日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

201. 2011/01/26 Two guys blocked my apartment gate and I called the police:
When I was getting back from work past 8:30 p.m., when I was 12 m (40 feet) away from my apartment gate, I noticed two well-built guys in the same blue windbreakers and gray sweat pants, sneering in a vulgar way, eyes fixed on me, approaching from the other end of the street on the same side of the street that I was walking about the same meters away from my apartment. I switched to the other side of the street and kept walking, we passed each other.

I turned around. They stood on both sides of the gate, one leaning against the number key place for the gate and the other standing in front of the mail box, both talking loudly. I waited for a while. They kept doing the same, sometimes looking at me. I stood 12 m away from the gate folding my arms so that if they were decent people they could leave or change the spot of their conversation.

They did not change. I spoke out, “Attention neighbors, two guys are standing on both side of my apartment gate, sneering! and I can’t go in!” One of them let out a high strange noise like ridiculing. I went, “Anybody please take a picture of these perverts?” Then one of them loudly cursed in the meanest way, something like, “Shut up, you xxxx!” I left and headed back to the station.

First, I thought of spending time somewhere for a while and go back and then remembered a police box was near the station. I went there and reported that two strange guys standing on both sides of my apartment gate, making strange noise. The policeman offered to come to the site. I went back on foot while the policeman closed the office and ride his bike to the site.

When I was near the corner one block away from my apartment, one of the guys appeared on the corner and said, “….ka?(….?)” I kept silent. He shouted, “Bokeh! (sear word meaning an idiot)” He went in a van, which stayed there. I walked back and climbed the stairs of a bridge and watched in the dark. After a dozen seconds, it left.

In front of the apartment, the policeman was waiting and said no one was there. I told him what had happened a minute before. He asked me information for his report and promised me the nearby policeman would watch around from now on. I thanked and went in.

2011/01/28
As for the phenomenon I call supersonic/electronic weapons attack, the past two nights were not so bad as far as I remember. There were few strong sensations that I could call attacks and I could sleep almost 8 straight hours last night although I felt as if I was hit hard on the head when I was sitting and dozing off on my bed this morning

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。