2010年12月9日木曜日

Wikileaks' mirror sites: the most beautiful thing I have seen as far as I remember

2010/12/07 Wikileaks has kept me away from this blog and recording my problem (http://junglecrowsister.blogspot.com/2010/10/supersonicelectronic-weapon_24.html ) for more than a week, although I kept notes and will type them later after this paragraph. As a common person, I had a memorable experience of witnessing, through Twitter and other sites, the authorities hunting the truth-tellers around on the web while the mirror sites of Wikileaks mushroomed around both of them, around the world, and this morning I read major newspapers on both sides of the Atlantic finally have decided to back up the release of the “Cablegate” material 100%. “Game over,” they might say. I do not know. I am not a tech. Of course not everything is over and actually this might be the end of only a part of a long story, but the list of mirrors was the most beautiful thing I have seen as far as I remember : ) The article I read this morning is this:
Wikileaks: The internet ideal triumphs (Index on Censorship) (http://www.indexoncensorship.org/2010/12/wikileaks-internet-censorship-united-states/)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。