2010年12月27日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(1)

192. 2010/12/26 Around 9:30 p.m., I was taking a rest lying on the bed when my jaw shut with a sound of my back teeth clashing as I heard a beam-like shoooo sound between my ears and felt a shock on/in my head. I got up but when I lifted my upper body I fell forward in the position and started falling asleep. But soon I heard a zooon sound from Room 202 and at the same time a shock came to my head and my shoulders lifted as the muscles between my shoulder and neck contracted. I heard chuckles from Room 204, the other side of Room 202.

193. 2010/12/27 There were few or no attacks last night, although I felt a strange pain in, not on, my lower abdomen. Maybe it was something natural, but the pain moved as if it probed the inner curb of my pelvis. Talking about pain, I had pains that felt like needle stings that covered the upper part of my thigh a few times when I went to bed two days ago. They might also have been something natural. I do not know. So, today is probably the last day I connect to the Internet and leave recordings of this strange phenomenon or crime, because I move into a new apartment tomorrow and I have to pack my desk-top computer, so that I could do multiple things all day tomorrow: to get the key of my new place, according to my contract, in the morning, to move out & move into in the afternoon, and to finish paper and payment for checking out with the agent. I wish myself a good luck and safe and smooth moving. Hopefully, the electronic/supersonic weapons won’t follow me. ( As my telephone company closes from 29th to January 3 and because of my job schedule, I have no phone/e-mail contact between December 28th and January 5th.)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。