2010年12月7日火曜日

Supersonic/Elecronic Weapon vs. Wikileaks

175. 2010/12/07 Wikileaks has kept me away from this blog and recording my problem (http://junglecrowsister.blogspot.com/2010/10/supersonicelectronic-weapon_24.html ) for more than a week, although I kept notes and will type them later after this paragraph. As a common person, I had a memorable experience of witnessing, through Twitter and other sites, the authorities hunting the truth-tellers around on the web while the mirror sites of Wikileaks mushroomed around both of them, around the world, and this morning I read major newspapers on both sides of the Atlantic finally have decided to back up the release of the “Cablegate” material 100%. “Game over,” they might say. I do not know. I am not a tech. Of course not everything is over and actually this might be the end of only a part of a long story, but the list of mirrors was the most beautiful thing I have seen as far as I remember : ) The article I read this morning is this:
Wikileaks: The internet ideal triumphs (Index on Censorship) (http://www.indexoncensorship.org/2010/12/wikileaks-internet-censorship-united-states/)


Now, hoping the day I do not have to do this will come soon, here I put my notes of my problem I have taken since my last blog.

Notes that I forgot to write in my last blog: A dried newt and a slim cigarette butt were thrown in through mail slits in my door and my mail box respectively. I had also found the cap of my fabric softener which is in the bucket on my balcony had been broken. Both happened sometime in November.

2010/11/25 Although I had never had fits since my birth and never in the day time after this electric/supersonic attacks started, for the first time my fingers had an unnatural twitch slightly on the train, which I could stop by effort. I remember I had my head attacked very hard or very often the previous night.

2010/11/26 Intentional coughs and loud strange voice of a male in Room 204. Put earmuffs but took off soon as I remembered that a strong shocks will come between ears when they are on. When I took them off, someone or some people moved in either of both Room 202 or/and Room 204. Rather big electric shock on my head and other parts. A very strong hit that made both of my legs have a big fit in odd hours. Woken up at around 5:00 a.m.. Studied till 7:30. Around 7:00, somebody left Room 202.

2010/11/26-27 Slicing sensation like light saber being wielded on my head and chest.

2010/11/27-28 Woken up around 3:30 a.m. , studied for 2 hours, and went to sleep again. When I was woken up around 8:30 a.m., the sound in my head, the one you hear when you pay special attention to the sound inside of your body, was loud and wavy in high frequency

2010/11/29-30 Woken up at 4:50, studied for 2 hours, and went to sleep again. at 10:13 a.m., hit strong as if hit by a rock. My head moved just like that and I woke up.

2010/12/01 Something caused tremor of fingers or hands while sleeping. Strong hits on my head. Woken up by a strong tremor on my right wrist at 7:00 a.m.

2010/12/02 Around 3:30 a.m., a loud noise that sounded like both human voice/snoring and a machine and that was rhythmic like the sound of a heart came from Room 202. Studied for 1 hour and went to sleep again. Had my fingers hit and fit frequently. When I woke up, the sound in side of my head was pretty loud and wavy, stayed in bed for 10 minutes and the sound became normal. At around 15:30, at the end of an hour of intensive study, which I newly started for an English test I will take next month, I noticed I had a sensation of being tapped in the bran. In other words, there was a continuous vibration in my brain. When stopped studying, it stopped once. A few minutes later, when I was recalling the experience with my hands on my head, I felt the same one in my brain, which stopped in a second. I felt nauseous for a while after that.

2010/12/03 Slept better than usual for 7 hours straight although I remember being attacked when falling asleep and woken up by attacks on my head and hands.

2010/12/04 A big attack on my left leg which caused a big fit when I went to bed. Incessant attacks while asleep. In the morning, an attack on the spot slightly below the third eye spot and above the point between eyebrows caused twitches of the muscles twice. I took off my eye cover and was attacked on the left face, the left leg, the right shoulder and some other places of my body, which caused the same magnitude of fits.

2010/12/05 Right after I went to bed and while still my eyes were open, something like electromagnetic force came to my head , causing some funny feelings. And the moment I began to fall asleep, a shock woke me up. My body, lying in a V shape sideways facing the wall of Room 202 with my electric warmer held in hands at my stomach at the point of the V, swung backwards suddenly. I heard my bed spring make swinging noises. I felt I was hit on the electric warmer and the impact blasted me backwards, swinging my whole body, but I am not sure. I might have been hit in the head.

On the morning of Saturday (2010/12/04), I had a glimpse of Room 202 and saw the person in there at that time. (People come and go in that room ― at least four different residents one after another in two years ― and it also seems that different persons visit the room (and probably Room 204, too) each night, for I have seen different people come out of or go into the room(s) alone many times.) A delivery man came to Room 202 when I was leaving my room. I heard a male reply to the delivery man in the room. It took for a while for him to open the door. From behind the delivery man, I saw a male, around 165 cm (5 feet 8 inches) tall and might weigh around 100 kg (200 pounds), stooping in front of the delivery man. The next moment, he looked up. A weakling face, that of a bullied rather than of a bully, was revealed in the dark. He squinted and blinked several times as if the sunshine was dazzling but something told me he was aware of my presence and avoiding to show his straight face to me. For a fraction of second, he saw me. Then he reached for the package the delivery man was holding, a white foam polystyrene box of about 50 X 40 cm (20 X 16 inches) size. he bent over it and behind him in the far back of the room was a light beige curtain hanging from the left top to the right bottom, making a beige trapezoid with its leg stretched towards the side of my room. Other than that I could see nothing. I felt uneasy hanging around there longer and left.

2010/12/06 Right after I got into my bed the night before, electric shock came several times. For some reason, I had a feeling that they were nor from Room 202. Then, behind the wall of Room 204, someone moved from side to side, from the side my head is to the other end. When I was coming home from work around 9 o’clock, I saw a woman going up the stairs of my apartment building. She did not look over 50 and was dressed as a young woman, wearing a maxi skirt, a long sweater, and a jacket, mainly in red. Her hair was a little curly and long. She went up slowly, looking around, and went into Room 202. I went to bed around 1 .m. but could not sleep because of the attacks. After having been attacked a few times and getting a rather strong one, I got up and started studying, when a sound came from behind the wall of Room 202 at the point of 1.5 m (5 feet) up from where my head was. The sound was like some one getting off a seat set in mid air, something metallic. It was also like the sound of a door opening. A little after that, someone was walking a couple of meters (about 6 feet) away from where the first sound was heard. The next day (today, December 7) I felt as if I had a concussion all night. I felt slightly nauseas, too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。