2010年12月13日月曜日

Supersonic/Elecronic Weapon

177. 2010/12/11 Yesterday, I made a wall of cardboard boxes filled with books and clothes against the wall of Room 202, the room most of what I call electronic/supersonic attacks seem to come from. A wall of ten boxes covered the spot from which I often hear someone getting off or out of some kind of machine or chamber. When I got to sleep at around midnight, an attack came to my left hand wrist joint, Room 202 on the right hand side, making the hand rise in a second like a puppet hand rising. Then there was a short, strong and dry noise that sounded like something hitting something else in Room 204 and at the same time I felt a shock like an electric shock in my head. I think the same thing repeated a few times and I fell asleep. I do not remember the assaults from Room 202 as usual came. I woke up at 7:00 a.m. and I realized the sound in my head was really normal to the extent that I realized that even when I thought the sound was normal over the past several months they were not really normal, at least not as close to normal as it was today. I could get out of bed right after I woke up and I felt good. I had no headache, nor did I have a nausea. I could walk straight. My hands and muscles around my mouth still feel a little numb, though.

178. 2010/12/12 The frequency of the attacks was dramatically lower although the strength was not so different, probably slightly weaker, when I got them last night when I went to bed. When I woke up this morning, the sound in my head was loud and wavy and I was tired. I had a feeling that the electromagnetic force had been working for hours on my head instead of giving me strong shocks as I had been getting before I made a cardboard-box wall against Room 202 two days ago. During my sleep, I was woken up once around 5:00 a.m. and read a book for two hours or so. As time went by, I heard a person or two move in Room 202 every time I turned the page. The same thing happened in the same situation when I was studying three early mornings ago.

179. 2010/12/13 A lot of garbage that looked unsorted, in four or five large plastic bags, had been placed in the place for garbage collection in front of my apartment building, which I found on Saturday morning when I was leaving for work. I think they had been there since Friday or Saturday morning, not collection days. Although this happens rather often and I know I should not associate things easily, the garbage appeared right after I made the cardboard-box wall against Room 202 and the amount of the garbage is much larger than usual. I had few assaults last night although I was woken up around 5:00 a.m. by a monotonous noise that used to bother me almost every night till a year ago or an electronic/supersonic shock that was strong enough to wake me up but weak enough for me to realize I was hit by it. I felt the sound in my head was louder. With earmuffs on, I read a book for an hour or so. When I went to sleep again, I think I was hit by a few weak ones or bothered by male coughs that sounded intentional. I do not remember well. No, now I remember I felt my hand in blanket twitch and heard a loud male cough either when I was falling asleep again or in my sleep. Right after I wrote the last sentence, I heard male coughs in Room 202 several times.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。