2018年12月18日火曜日

Writing Practice: Moocs Academic and Business Writing What I have learned from this course

Week 1
-I have learned that my writing is wordy. I tend to make a sentence uselessly long.
-I also learned that I lack vocabulary, which also contributes to my wordiness.

Week 2
-I have learned that I am rather pessimistic and negative, because in the tone exercise, no one seemed to have problem with my pessimistic paragraph while someone found the last part of the optimistic paragraph slightly slides into the pessimistic tone.

-I have learned that I have been writing mixtures of different tones. By consciously writing in different tones in tone exercise and having trouble with it, I found it.

Week 3
-I have learned that receiving other people's views is worth more than ten year's of lone study.
-I have relearned that I am not an expert for anything, and so I have not enough information to write about a social issue.

Week 4
-I have learned that my spellings are very bad.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。