2018年12月18日火曜日

Writing Practice: Moocs Academic and Business Writing Week 2 Connotations, Example Sentences

Week 2 Connotations: lackadaisical attitude, etc.

discussion posted 2 months ago by NorikoSasaki
  1. Listening to good music in a relaxed atmosphere with my beloved is one of my best memories.
  2. He said Eric Clapton was laid-back, but I found both of them sensitive and nervous.
  3. The lackadaisical attitudes of the students were gone the moment I told them I would put a sticker on the worksheet with at least ten sentences although I knew they knew that I would reward every one of them anyway.
  4. The poor are not lazy but too devastated to be active.
  5. Some people regard the easy-going lifestyle of hippies as an anathema.
This post is visible to everyone.
1 response
  1. LindaMMitchell
    2 months ago
    Great, well-thought out sentences!
    1. Thank you very much! It took a while for me to work on them. (I'm sorry for my late response. I did not know how the discussion notification works till now.)
      posted about a month ago by NorikoSasaki
    2. I enjoyed reading your submissions.
      posted about a month ago by Lara_Mitchell
    3. Thank you for taking a look at my post. I am glad you enjoyed them.
      posted about a month ago by NorikoSasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。