2011年8月10日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/08/08 (Mon) Slept about 7 hrs with a short interval. Slept on the floor mattress. Incessant attacks, which happened every single time I was starting to fall asleep. There seemed to be a young woman’s whisper and chuckles behind the wall in the next room. (On Sunday, too) When I went up to the loft to put away my beddings in the morning, I felt strong vibrations in the loft.

2011/08/09 (Tue) Slept about 8 hrs with a short interval. A strong attack that shock my whole body right after I went to bed on the floor mattress. Incessant attacks continued till I fell asleep.

2011/08/10 (Wed) Slept from 1:00-7:30 (6.5 hrs) A beam-like sensation came to me right mouth end and made it move upwards till I press the twitch down with my fingers after two sensations had made my right uncles move sideways. When woke up, I felt noises in my head louder and flashed in my eyes. Mouth twitch caused by a beam-like sensation happened on the night of the 9th, too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。