2011年9月29日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/09/29 (Thu) On the evening of 28th, a man, 160 -165 cm tall and muscular, approached when I was putting garbage in the bin in front of my building, noticing the day was wrong, and as I push the pin number of the auto-lock of the gate he stopped walking and stood a couple meters behind me. I thought he was one of the people who live in the same apartment building and left the door open when I go in because I thought that was the good manner although I had to fight the urge to shut the door to his face due to harassments I have experienced. Then when I walked a couple steps, he whistled nastily.

The funny feeling in my head and teeth which usually happens only after I concentrate on doing something like doing dishes or working on PC, happened when I was drying my hair after bath. I moved to the front door, where the feeling seems to lessen, dried my hair, feeling normal, came back to my bedroom, and felt that feeling again. The feeling has lasted over half an hour as I sat in front of my PC. A loud male voice talking in the next room was heard for around 20 minutes. Now it is quiet at 0:31. And now the noise which sounds like a computer game or car blast started in the next room.

Now it’s 1:02 and the funny feeling has stopped, which I noticed 10 minutes ago. No game sound, either. (I have been sitting in front of my PC since I made the last note. The game sound returned. (1:04)

When brushing my teeth in the bathroom, a noise and vibration which sounded like a bus or truck engine came from the next room that vibrated the floor of the bathroom several times. I checked the bedroom but there were no such noise or vibration.

1:30: When I was watching a funny YouTube video with a sound, suddenly I felt like having been hit on the head and felt dizzy. It was like my whole brain swayed.

From my experience, I have a feeling that I will be harassed almost all night with violent attacks.

2011/09/29 (Thu) Slept from 1:30-4:00 + 4:30-8:30 (2:5+4 hrs). Incessant strong electric shocks into my brain, each of which sounded shoooh in my brain as if all my nerves were caught by an electric current, when I was falling asleep and sleeping. At least one fit of my finger. At 4:00, woke or woken up and heard someone moving around in the next room. Also a noise to move something. Trying to sleep again in the same incessant electric assaults when I heard someone leaving the next room. I opened my window facing the street and saw a young male, around 175 cm tall with short hair and footballer type shoulders wearing a white T-shirt with 10 on the back and carrying a bag with its strap across his back, walking away. I thought of taking his picture with my mobile but since I am not used to using the function I wasn’t able to take any. The male was different from the one who offended me last night, who was wearing a suit. After this, the assault seemed to have stopped because I had no problem in sleeping again and I do not remember being attacked while I was sleeping.

Did not feel dizzy when I got up although felt tired. Funny feeling while doing dishes and working on PC including right now typing this record at 12:13.

Worked at Funabashi branch from 15:00-16:25 for a private lesson. Slept sitting with arms holding my knees for 10-20 minutes after eating late lunch at home in the evening.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。