2011年9月3日土曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

I have been having a kind of off-week since Tuesday. After the last two months’ unusually grinding summer course work schedule―thank god I declined the Sunday six-hour TOEIC course from August to September at Yotsuya branch which was offered at the end of July and accidentally failed to accept a 5-time private lesson at Shibuya branch which was also offered at around the same time―and continued electric attacks almost all through the term, I have not physically come back to myself, such as dropping an egg or stubbing my thumb with knife too easily when cooking and so on. Mentally, I do not know myself, although I try to stay rational. I have been busy preparing for the next term and resting. Maybe I have missed something and hurt somebody. If so, I am very sorry. I think I was confused.

2011/09/02 (Fri) Slept from 2:00-7:50+8:00-11:00 (9 hrs). Do not remember any attacks. Probably when woke/woken up around 7:50 but not sure.

2011/09/03 (Sat) Slept from 2:30-6:30 + 7:00-10:00 (7 hrs). A few electric attacks on the head that were rather strong but not strong enough to cause fits when falling asleep first. When woke up the second time, flash-light-like phenomenon occurred in the eye for a couple of seconds and the noises in my head were loud and wavy, both of which subsided soon.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。