2011年9月4日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/09/04 Slept from 2:30-6:30 + 7:00-10:00 (3+3 hrs). Woken up by a compute-game-like noise which seemed to come from the nest room around 6:30 and prevented from falling asleep again for a while by rather strong electric shocks on the head and one of the ankles, which I think had a small fit due to the shock. I fell asleep probably because of the stomach medicine I took or I was just too sleepy to be kept awake.

When I was almost done with dishes after breakfast, I realized the funny feeling in my front teeth had started during the task. I also had the same feeling in the brain. Since I had the same experience before and remembered the sensation stopped when I moved away from the position in front of the sink, I stepped sideways and started the laundry. In a couple of minutes, the funny sensations were gone. The same seemed to happen when I was later sitting in my room and concentrating on English practice, but not sure.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。