2011年9月9日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/09/07 (Wed) Slept 4 + 4 hrs. Several electric shocks as far as I remember.

2011/09/08 (Thu) Probably slept from 3:00-8:00 (5 hrs). Very strong shocks to head and one that caused fit that folded my legs at knee joints. Felt sense of concussion all day. In the evening, the noise like a computer game.

2011/09/09 (Fri). Slept from 1:00-3:40 (2.5 hrs) till woken up by a noise that sounded like a car-blast or a game. Read for an hour or so and tried to sleep but strong electric shocks every few minutes made my sleep fragmented. Shocks came mainly to head, many of them made me huff, once to my right thigh and twice to my upper left arm, which contracted the muscle like a rubber band stretched on it with a one-two rhythm. Beam or air-gun-like shocks, very strong, came between my ears. I was wearing earmuffs, which I took off to escape from the strong attacks in the middle of my sleep.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。