2011年7月11日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/07/11  -I do not want to be delusional, so I think I will forget this incident and others as I have before. I just record this just because I know I will forget this soon unless I do so.-

I did not want to sound deranged and have refrained from recoding this but not it seems possible that my place has been broken into.


I am not good at finding things and always suspect myself when something is missing, but this time it is too obvious for me to miss.

I found right now the textbooks I missed last Sunday next to the textbooks that I looked at expecting them to be there. TOEFL summer I – III 2009 next to 2010. My school alternates textbook contents every other summer and I wanted to see the writing topics of the summer 2009 and looked for them in vain. I guessed some of the topics through memos but the preparation was inefficient. I got this year’s textbooks last Wednesday and now I found the whole set of 2009 textbooks in the middle of the shelf next to 2010 textbooks. I remember I even spoke out loud that odd year summer textbooks should have been there because I had been keeping the textbooks for earlier reference.

The same kind of thing happened this spring. Spring section (lesson 1-10) of writing class memos of tips and procedures I used to use in class were missing despite my repeated search till half of the classes were over, when they appeared on top of the memo file neatly.

I could keep on writing a few other suspicious events related to class supplements in the past I remember, mainly my original supplements for TOEIC, but that might have been due to my carelessness, although I remember when I noticed the accidents such as the page was upside down, one of the student grinned even though I gave no reaction to the finding.

I do not want to be delusional, so I think I will forget this incident and others as I have before. I just record this just because I know I will forget this soon unless I do so.

(One last thing, my room smelled like a man’s foot when I got home last Saturday, which I just thought because of the heat and humidity, but this has happened many time in the past, too, even in winter. I have been washing my soles clean, especially the area between toes, since my twenties. Also, a man kept speaking loudly with a few other people right under my window until I closed them quietly on Saturday night.)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。