2011年7月5日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/07/05 Slept 1+2 hours in total between 2:00 and 5:00. Electric attacks disturbed my sleep all night. When I went to bed in the loft and put my head on the pillow placed on my old laptop, rather strong flashes started blinking in my eyes. They kept blinking for a while with a rhythm like 4x3. Then attacks on my lower head, legs and arms started and lasted all night. Worked all day. Left home around 5:30 in the morning. and got home around20:00.

Since I started sleeping with my head on my laptop, I think eye fatigue reduced, but I still feel as if I am wearing thick woolen socks though I’m wearing thin nylons when I’m walking around outside.
I’m working from 9:30 to 21:30 and leave home around 5:30 a.m. tomorrow.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。