2011年7月17日日曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

The shocks came back on the night of 16th (Sat). My laptop pillow did not work and I got shocks in the head and had fit several times right after I went to bed, being prevented from falling asleep for probably about 1 hour. Updates of records are as follows:

2011/07/12 Slept from 12:30-8:30 (8 hrs).

2011/07/13 Slep from 2:00-5:00 (3 hrs). Remember several shocks to my head when I was falling asleep.

2011/07/14 Slept from 2:00-7:00 (5hrs). Exploding shock that shook my whole body except my head, which was placed on my laptop pillow, came right after I lay myself and several other times while I was asleep.

2011/07/15 Slept around 5 hours. Do not remember any attacks, at least on my head.

2011/07/16 Slept from 2:00-9:00 (7 hrs). No attacks to my head as far as I remember.

While I was working on my PC in the evening (18:00-21:00), I felt strange vibrations and a noise that went GGGGGGGoh coming from the next room. I sat as far as I could from the room. When finished working, I had a feeling of concussion, which went away by midnight.

2011/07/17 Slept from 1:00-8:00 (7 hrs.) The shocks came back last night. Even though my head was on my laptop, I got shocks in the head and had fit several times right after I went to bed. I tried the other side of the loft but I got the same or stronger shocks. I put my head back to the safe spot, the area above the refrigerator in the kitchen. I got prevented from falling asleep for probably about 1 hour.

When woke up, I felt dizzy and my eyes had some fluorescent light like illusion. When I was at the checkout counter in a supermarket, I had a feeling of after-concussion in the head.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。