2011年6月24日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/06/24 Slept 2:30-7:00 (4.5 hours). My head making a round move on my pillow woke me up. I do not know if it was a natural fit or a fit caused by the electric shock attack. When I woke up, the fluorescent light like flash phenomenon was strong. The usual non-shaped features you see when you close your eyes were rhythmically waving and the noises in my head were loud and wavy.

The phenomenon of the eyesight continued all day. When reading, I quickly get tired because letters are dancing or vibrating in a very fine frequency. I noticed this when I last took TOEIC (at the end of last month).

Got a cell-phone because I got my summer schedule of my working place and found it very tight. Since I go to many school branches and have many kinds of classes during this summer, I thought it was better to have a phone for schedule changes or additions.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。