2011年6月23日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

I have been feeling dull pain behind eyeballs, always see fluorescent-light like flashes when I get up, when I see the dark, and right after I close my eyes, and tired (could not keep standing while taking a shower over the last two days and have not been able to balance myself when doing steps during morning 3-minute exercise for about a month or so).

2011/06/19 Slept 2:30-7:00 (4.5 hours). Attacks and eye-flashing (the phenomenon I see fluorescent-light like flashes when I get up, see the dark and right after I close my eyes).

2011/06/20 Slept 1:00-10:00 (9 hours). Attacks and eye-flashing.

2011/06/21 Slept 3:00-10:00 (7 hours). Attacks and eye-flashing.

2011/06/22 Slept 4:00-7:00 (3 hours). Attacks and eye flashes.
Could not sleep till 3:00 because of the persistent electric shock attacks, especially on my head. When I put my head away from the usual spot (right above the refrigerator and a small shelf in the kitchen), a drilling beam-like electric shock came to my head and my right arm had a fit. I put my head back and put my leg on that spot and the leg got the fit. Also, my whole lower bottom got a funny ticklish sensation.

In the evening, when I was resting on a chair in front of a table fixed to the wall facing the next room with lights off, a shock came on my head. It was exactly the same as I have been often feeling when I was going to bed recently. Then a stronger one came. I ignored both, and then a much stronger one came. All of them were accompanied by a noise that sounded like Goh! I could not keep standing while taking a shower.

2011/06/23 Slept 1:00-10:00 (9 hours). Attacks and eye flashes. Felt better than the last few days.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。