2011年6月1日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2011/05/28 Slept 1:30-10:00 while woke/woken up twice, one of which kept me awake for an hour. An ultra-sound-like noise all the time. Wore earmuffs.

2011/05/29 A loud male talking voice or a TV game noise in the next room late at night for hours.
Took TOEIC and got home around 16:30. The table fixed to the wall adjacent to the next room was probably hit or kicked because it was repeatedly thrust very violently towards me sitting in front of it and doing work. Loud footsteps were also heard. It continued for 1-2 hours. My eyes were like seeing a fluorescent light bulb all through the test, so it was difficult to concentrate and read the reading materials.
At TOEIC, I noticed that many things that used to happen did not happen such as me being harassed in the elevator, somebody coughing during the test every time I take time to think when I come across a difficult question, the person sitting behind me kicking my chair or making a strange noise, etc. Though a male sitting to the left of me seemed to make a leg movement that many people have made to bother me over the past several years. The male seemed to be pleased when I stirred to concentrate every time he made that movement but I am not sure. Also, the male to the right of me kept shaking the long table we are sharing with his elbow and loudly flipping his question sheet but by the end of the test he became quiet. Proctors were also rather normal other than two males that kept watching me too long too often. There would often be extremely excited one or ones that put pressure on me during test like standing in front of or behind me for unnaturally long or step toward me when I was taking long to answer a particular question. Or some people standing in front of the venue and smoking. (Before almost always and today none.) All these things that used to occur did not happen and because of this makes me aware that things were really abnormal around me till recently.

2011/05/30 Slept 2:00-6:00 Many electric shocks. At least one big fit. Stayed in bed being unable to sleep. At 8:00 vibration from the construction site across the road. At 8:30 a door noise in 202 and someone going out. Fits in the stomach twice. Got up at 11:00.

2011/05/31 Slept 1:00-7:00 + 7:30-10:30. Had a cold or something. Terrible headache, upset stomach, dry nose, dizziness, and difficulty in breathing. Slept 11:30-15:00. Worked on test scores till 22:00. Feel better now at 0:20. A lot of noise, some bumping sound on the wall in the next room 23:30-0:00.

2011/06/01 Slept 2:00-4:30. Slept on the floor but incessantly assaulted by the electric shocks on the head. I kept ignoring but in the end a shock made a fit on my left ankle and then when I extended my left leg came another to my back. I gave up and went up to the loft but was not able to sleep so I got up.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。