2011年2月28日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

207. The shocks I perceive electric assaults became stronger one after another during one of the episodes happened between last night and this morning and other shocks caused fits on one body part after another moving around all over my body in another visit, both of which I will record later, and this I think this shows that the shocks are from outside of my brain and they are not some kind of symptom of some brain disorder.

2011/02/27 Slept about 4:30 hours, waking up around 5:00 a.m. , being disturbed to sleep by the electric shocks , and getting up a little before 7:00 a.m.

2011/02/28 Slept about 3 hours, waking up around 4:30 a.m., being disturbed by either electric shocks or some disturbance in my brain which caused the same shock as electric shocks do. Got up around 5:00 and worked till 8:00 a.m. Tried to sleep again in the loft but again disturbed by the shocks which became stronger one after another. Went down to the floor but again much stronger shocks with ggggggg noise attacked me, which led me to the loft again. Shocks continued but I slept till past 12:00 noon. When I woke up, the sound in my head was loud, though not really wavy, and a car-blast noise that have been bothering me by its Boh! Boh sound was heard. The shocks during one of the sleeps I had in the loft caused fits of my body parts, one shock at one part, moving around one part after another all over me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。