2011年2月9日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

203. 2011/02/02 Over the past two days, there were several electric shocks of medium strength when I was falling asleep. There were also some optical illusion-like phenomenon of blinking light inside of my eyelids while asleep, loud waving of the sound in my head, and videogame/car blast-like noise either inside or outside of my apartment building yesterday’s early morning. From this early morning, 3:00 /5:00 a.m., to 8:00 a.m. when I got up, a machine-like noise of GwonGwon GwonGwon continued, making my eardrums hurt.

2011/02/03 A strong shock that caused me to see geometrical patterns and several weaker shocks that were strong enough to disturb my sleep and cause fits of my hands and feet. Woken up by a video-game like noise early in the morning. Slept 5 hours.

2011/02/04 Some shocks to my head when falling asleep and many shocks that caused fits of hands, feet and the whole body early in the morning, which accompanied with a video-game/car-blast like noise, woke me up early in the morning (a little before 5:00 a.m.).

2011/02/07 Average sleep hours: around five hours woken up by a video-game/car-blast-like noise early morning except last Saturday morning since the last record. Same shocks when falling asleep mainly at night and early in the morning. Unnaturally loud noise in the head when I woke up over the last two days. Feeling as if hit on the head heavily all day every day.

2011/02/08 Woken up by the same noise very early in the morning. Studied for an hour and fell asleep. Woken up again by shocks to my stomach that caused fits in the area. Shocks in the head when falling asleep last night and in the morning. Felt headache like having been hit in the head heavily.

2011/02/09 Fell asleep probably a little past 1:00 a.m. after incessantly assaulted by electric shocks on the head. Woken up by the same noise a little before 4:00 a.m., which would become suddenly louder after I wore earmuffs. Gave up sleeping at 5:20 and worked for about an hour and slept again, when electric shock came to my head several times when I was falling asleep. Woke up again at around 10:00 a.m.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。