2011年2月26日土曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

206. A follow up episode of the 2011/02/24 record: Since I had had a disturbed sleep of 3-4 hours and realizing my head was not suitable for delicate work, I went swimming. After coming back and eating lunch, I tried to work again but started falling asleep, so I decided to take a nap. Right after I slipped into the futon on the floor, a big electric shock twitched my whole body. Several shocks gave way to my going down to sleep. After two hours I woke up or more precisely I was perhaps woken up by a shock because I kept falling asleep again and again and did not have any refreshed feeling. I went to bed again around 11:00 p.m. in the loft, where weaker but strong enough to disturb sleep came incessantly right after I went into futon.

2011/02/25 Woke up around 6:30 a.m. Have a faint memory of being woken up around 3:00 a.m. but not sure. Remember a low frequency noise, a video-game-like noise kept vibrating under my head.

2011/02/26 Rather strong electric attacks on my head, one of which caused a strong fit of my stomach, came when falling asleep around 12:30 a.m. I woke up or woken up around 3:00 a.m., worked for an hour and tried to sleep again, but kept being disturbed by strong electric shocks. Around 7:00 a.m., I went down to the floor from the loft and tried to sleep. The electric shocks became weaker and I slept until 9:30 a.m. but when I woke up I felt like I had been hit in the head many times and the sounds in my head were loud and wavy. I had a headache in the lower back of my head until around 9:00 a.m.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。