2011年2月16日水曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

204. 2011/02/10 Woken up a little before 3:00 a.m. by the same noise. Several electric shocks on the head, some of which causing fits.

2011/02/11 Slept with earplugs and felt stronger electric shocks between ears, but was able to sleep straight for 6.5 hours without being woken up by the noise. When woke up, I felt the noise in my head was louder and wavy, and shifted to the rode-side wall and the noise subsided in a few minutes.

2011/02/12 Slept eight hours straight although experienced electric shocks mainly between ears when falling asleep.

2011/02/13 Woken up by the video game like noise despite wearing ear plugs and earmuffs around 3:00 a.m. Experienced slight electric-shock-like shocks between ears when falling asleep.

2011/01/14 Pounding shocks on the head incessantly blocked my sleep when I tried to sleep again after I was woken up early in the morning, perhaps around 6:00 or 5:00 a.m. My brain felt like being sucked in its center when those shocks occurred.

2011/02/15 Other than usual electric shocks when falling asleep, I do not remember anything unusual. Slept about 6 hours.

2011/02/16 Incessant assaults on my head and then my hands and feet, causing rather strong fits when I was falling asleep. At least one of them caused a fit of my whole body. At around 6:00 a.m., woke up with my own loud voice when I had a dream in which I was held from behind by a big male and licked on the left ear. I was shouting in a male-like voice, “Groper! Groper! Don’t lick my ear!” I read a book for an hour and went into a two-hour sleep, during which time strong shocks on the head, the same kind that I had on the 14th, continued until I was woken up by one of the strongest ones. In both sleep, I slid to the middle of the room under which steel framework is. The shock stopped for a while, but came back with the same strength.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。