2010年11月25日木曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(1)

174. 2010/11/25 Slept about 6 hours. Woken up in between around 3:30 a.m. and read a book for two hours. Remember rather strong electric shocks when falling asleep and waking up. The first one last night had a big Zoooooon noise. Many of them gave me fits. Strangely, it seems that shocks give me fits more often when my hands are in my beddings. The last two shocks came when I was totally awake. It was when I was lying in bed after trying to get up once. One twisted my right hand which was placed on my bedding above my belly. The other gave me a blow like a rock. When I woke up I could not walk straight for a few seconds. I felt a drilling sensation on my skull and felt nauseas. I still feel them now at 11:25.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。