2010年11月22日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(1)

171. 2010/11/22 Went to bed a little after 11:00. Hit by electric shocks mainly in the head but I was sleep-deprived enough to fall asleep especially last night. Woken up by something around 3:00 and 7:30 a.m. but again fell asleep again easily each time though I felt electric shocks. Woken up around 10:00 a.m. by incessant electric shocks on my head, hand, arm, and uncle, sometimes twitching them. I took off my eye cover* and started falling asleep again when pains which felt like an electric centipede crawled on my eyes. I got up and felt like I had been hit in the head all night. I could not walk straight for several seconds. *I sleep with an eye cover because I have been sleeping with my bedroom light on after I found out that the electric shock becomes dramatically weaker when the light is on this spring. Before I used to get shocks that shake my whole body all night (when it was most violent, between last spring and this spring).

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。