2010年9月24日金曜日

Supersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people

154. 2010/09/24 Right after I uploaded the last message (and the first in English) of this topic (September 21), when I went into bed, I had a strong electric shocks so that I saw geometric patterns on my retina with some of them. For two days after that (9/22 and 9/23), the electric shock subsided. I could sleep seven or eight hours without disturbed although there were a few light ones in my head before falling asleep and I woke up early in the morning seemingly by natural causes such as calls of crows. And today, I woke up (or woken up) at around 3:30 a.m. this morning, read a magazine to tire myself and went to bed again, probably around 5:50, and this electric shock thing started again. It came to my head first, and then gave a fit on my finger and ankle. After I covered my body with my bedding, something like magnetic field gave my legs and abdomen creepy ticklish feelings. Also, when I slept on the side, the shock came on the back, right on the spot of my stomach, giving it a big jolt and my body shock violently. I think I felt somebody or giggle on the other side of my bedside wall (room 202). Most of all these sensations seemed to come from 202.
I found another YouTube video that might be related to what I have been experiencing. That is Audio Spotlight featured on the Smithsonian Channel's SciQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tY_EOYqoVs&feature=related
If there are/were people who are looking for missing secret weapons, especially those that are related to supersonic/electronic systems, there might be one or two in either/both of my adjacent rooms. I will let you know my present address because in proper procedure no one cannot do anything for me or other people complaining of the same kind of phenomena―I know this whole message makes me sound like an insane person and I myself wish it were my imagination, about half of the claims of others seeming impossible in today’s technology, but some of them match my experiences.
My present address is as follows:
203 Leopalace Okamura, 6-19-31 Aoto, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo, 1250062 Japan
My former address where I already had this phenomenon was as follows:
202 Leopalace Okamura, 6-19-31 Aoto, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo, 1250062 Japan (I was in this room from October, 2008 to December, 2008)
The address where I was when this phenomenon started (was as follows:
203 Leopalace KTM Shibamata, 5-22-11 Shibamata, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo, 1250052 Japan (The phenomenon started in the spring of 2007 and I moved out in October, 2008)
I will move into a new apartment at the end of December. The new address is as follows:
201 Leopalace Takasago LA 1, 1-17-11 Takasago, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo, 1250054 Japan
I am doing this because I have a feeling that bad people already know my new address, while people who will not do harm on me do not know this, in which case I think it is better to make it open. (12月末に転居する予定。新住所は 125-0054 東京都葛飾区高砂1-17-11 レオパレス高砂LA1 201号室)嫌がらせをしている人たちは私の新住所を既に知っているという気がする一方で私に危害を加えない人たちは知らないので公開することにした。)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。