2010年9月20日月曜日

Supersonic/Electronic weapon and long term harassment for unknown reasons by a large indefinite number of people

I found a couple of YouTube videos that can be related to what has been happening to me over the past three and a half years, which sounds so unreal that even I myself doubt my sanity, although I have a sense that the source of this phenomenon is outside, not inside, of me .

The YouTube video titles are as follows:

1) Hypersonic Sound (Future Weapons)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5imaJwfJMZ8
(or Audio Spotlight featured on the Smithsonian Channel's SciQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tY_EOYqoVs&feature=related; added on September 24, 2010)

2) Future Weapons Directed Energy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqqy-kFre8k&feature=related

I might have been hearing the sound and feeling sensations projected by the system in 1) for years and I may have seen 2) once.

I have been suffering from an unusual phenomenon including noises, beam-like sensations, and fits for over three and a half years.
For example:
1. You hear nothing outside of the apartment, whose building is famous for its thin walls, while inside you hear a blasting engine sound, head-splitting metallic sound in rhythm, loud waving sound like the one from a huge commercial refrigerator, etc.
2.The source of the metallic noises cannot be identified. Blasting sounds and huge commercial refrigerator-like sounds come from a particular part of the wall. Beam-like sensations seem to have directions and I can point the source, a point in the wall, which varies depending on where I am.
3. The sound is stronger when you are lying than when you are standing. The strength of beam-like sensations varies regardless of my physical positions.
4. Concerning the metallic noise, you cannot escape from it perfectly, unless you close your earhole by pressing the skin around it with your finger, although earplugs soften the effect a little. Earmuffs do not work and sometimes seem they amplify the sound, probably because with earmuffs you hear more of the noises inside of your body and the noise is conducted from the floor through my body to my hearing organs.
5. The room often seems to have become a speaker.
6. Sometimes, the noise is not so loud but I feel pain or have convulsions in my eardrums.
7. The magnitude of the fits suddenly became smaller when I started sleeping with lights on in this early spring.)

I think some of these facts can be explained by the YouTube video 1)
I moved twice in vain to escape from this phenomenon. It started suddenly in the early summer of 2007. While I had been bothered by many kinds of loud noises that my next-door neighbors make at odd hours, and strangely right when I was falling asleep, these noises are totally different in nature.
They are not natural sounds but still seem to be manipulated by human beings.

The character of the noises I mainly hear have changed. Until recently, I was bothered mainly by noises. Now, the annoyance is more like a beam or a pinpoint electric-shock. The beam-like sensation started in the early summer of 2008, when I decided to move out in the coming October and when strangely right after that not only the residents on both sides but also three or four in the rooms on the first floor (my room, second floor) including the one right under mine moved out. From that summer and till now, during my sleep and especially when I was falling asleep, and recently while I am lying with eyes closed but clearly conscious, I have beam-like sensations or fits that seem to be caused by, if there is something like it, what can be called an supersonic/electronic weapon. For some time, the states before and after the change overlapped. I think the first state (noises that I can hear) continued till this spring. The beam-like sensations first started as something like an electric shock between my ears or ear plugs. They become a little weaker when I unplug my ears. Now they also seem to stimulate my muscles all over my body especially those in my face, fingers, wrists, elbows, and ankles and make unnatural fits and lifts.

Examples of the phenomenon that I have experienced in recent years:
1. Something like an electric shock between my ears, or on other parts of my body, often accompanied by a low noise or vibration of my bedding.
2. With one, a geometric pattern in blue or red appears or appears to appear in my retina.
3. Sudden unintended jolts of my body.
4. Sudden unintended lifts or fits of my finger, arm, lower leg, or foot.
5. Sudden unintended puff of my breath often accompanied by my voice such as, "Eh."
6. Constant small vibration of my bedding which spreads from one point of the bedside wall, which lasts for hours and/or days until I have a crawling sensation in my blood vessels in the lower half of my body.
7. Pulse like sensation on my head and unnatural waving and becoming loud of the sound in my head, which is usually flat and sound like, you know, sheepish flows of electrons.
8. Headache, nausea, slurred speech, feeling of concussion, small blinks at the edge of my visual area when getting up, which lasts for several hours and which subsides better and faster when I go out and spend the whole/half day.
9. Once, something like an electric current covered all over my back giving stinging pains.

These phenomena do not have regular pattern of occurrence, other than the fact that they happen as if they are at someone’s disposal. One day, I only have fits on my upper body, from head to breast in order. Another day, right after I close my eyes, I feel like I am hit in the head and see a geometric pattern and incessantly have fits and sensations as if I am hit by a beam all over my body all through the night, or so but each hit differs in strength. Also, the degree of violence of them change when my neighbors change. Recently, people in one of the rooms adjacent to mine moved out and I realized the period when they were there was the most violent so far. The sources of the first type of unnatural metallic noises were often not clear, but other types of sounds like blasts or noise like the one from a huge refrigerator clearly came from either side of the room. The beam-like sensation came even when rooms on both sides had no tenants in the summer and autumn of 2008 and a few weeks ago this year. The only day I remember I did not feel anything strange was the first night after I moved into a new apartment in October, 2008. I had a sound sleep that night, but from the next day on the noises, fits, and sensations came back.

About 2), I once saw something like a lightning bolt in exactly the same blue-white color and the crawling line and branches come out of the top corner of the walls, one of which faces the balcony, and disappeared in a second before reaching my face. The only difference is that while the one in the video branches in three or four main current flows, the one I saw was basically in one current, with small branches. When I saw it I was awake. But this phenomenon is so unreal too that I told myself that it was either a delusion or part of my dream. I can convince myself that way because I have been sleep-deprived for too long a time to be confident about my consciousness.

Things are getting better, but I have never slept eight hours or more straight for more than 5 years, including the days I was bothered by more common noises at night like a musical instrument (base), squeals of the wooden loft floor, or computer game noises, and my average sleeping hours are probably between 4 to 5.

When I do research of this problem of mine, I often encounter some notions that I do not believe possible in today's technology. And again this whole thing sounds too unreal to believe. But last night I found some real technologies that seem to have something to do with my experience, so I just decided to put them up here.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。