2013年11月26日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

208. 2011/03/01 A strong shock like a fist blow on the head and several incessant attacks that were weaker but strong enough to disturb falling asleep and some of which caused fits. Slept 6.5 hours.

2011/03/02 Felt through the loft floor that someone stand up from the same loft behind the loft wall when I went to bed in the loft last night around 11:30 p.m.. Judging from the weight and movement of the floor wood, I think the person is, if an Asian, a middle height, middle or a little over weight male.

Rather strong and sharp electric shocks prevented me from falling asleep for a while. Once, my jaw shut to make a noise of teeth clashing when a strong shock came between my ears, which left like being shot through between ear to ear. I had been wearing ear plugs and so I took them off. Right after that, a shock came with the same strength on the head but did not cause the same shock between ears.

Woke/woken up around 3:30 or 4:00 a.m.. Worked for an hour or so and fell asleep, attacked by several shocks, many of which caused fits of hand, leg, and the whole body.

Woken up by a shock and fit of my hand, which seemed to have been going on while I was between sleep and consciousness, around 8:30 a.m.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。